Robel ROMITAMP Tamping Machine
Danella is ROBEL’s North America rental partner. As such we have exclusive access to the first ROMITAMP Tamping Machine on the continent. This machine with its lifting, and lining capabilities is a perfect solution for small production or spot tamping projects. The combination of rubber tires along with rail wheels and remote control makes it an easy one-man operation to deploy on track.
- Delivers homogenous ballast compaction with the proven asynchronous pressure vibration tamping system, ideal for poor ballast conditions.
- A fully automated tamping process minimizing manual work.
- Ability to correct track geometry
- Linear control precise motion sequences of the tamping units while also offering multi-directional tamping
- Easy to transport by road, with rubber tire remote control operation ideal for loading and unloading
- High wear-resistant armor material with pressure plates maximizes tamping tine life.
- Additional LED work lights on all sides