Prepared to handle any situation, energized or de-energized, Danella is ready to assist companies with their electrical construction and maintenance services. With 360 degrees of service, we help some of the United States’ largest and most respected electrical companies empower their customers’ lives.
Thanks to Danella’s talented workforce, and vast equipment resources, any aspect of electric utility construction and maintenance services are covered. With the right people and equipment to provide solutions that continue to be above industry standard, we work to provide our customers with a wide range of construction capabilities.
Danella’s electric aptitude includes an array of services, but is not limited to the following:
- Directional Drilling
- Aerial Construction (Pole, Cable, and Equipment Installation)
- Aerial to Underground Transitioning or Conversions
- Underground installation of New Conduit
- Manhole System Installations
- Extensions, Pre-cast, and Field-cast Manholes
- Joint Trenching and Facilities Placement
- Fault Location and Repair
- Service and Repair of Existing UG Systems
- Cable Installation
- Hot and Cold Splicing
- Cable Termination
- Bridge Attachment
- Open Trench Facilities Installation
In addition to our everyday electrical services, Danella’s Storm Restoration team also responds when needed most to restore power to those affected by extreme weather events. These crews offer a vast equipment inventory and the ability to respond 24/7 to major hurricanes, ice storms, wind storms, etc.
Danella is ready to help our customers and future customers with their electric utility services. Feel free to contact a local division by visiting: danella.com/contact-us.