The ¾ Ton Pickup Truck can be outfitted to meet your specific needs. Many different configurations are available to help you move manpower and equipment directly to your railroad worksites.
- Chevy Silverado 2500 or Equivalent
- Various cab configurations available: standard, double, crew cab
- Gas engine with automatic transmission
- Air conditioning, AM/FM radio, power windows and locks, cruise control
- Back-up alarm, back-up camera, fire extinguisher, triangle reflector kit, strobe light
- Light Duty Rail Gear available
- Railroad light package available
- Shunts available
- 6.5’ or 8’ bed
- Numerous other options available including tow package, snow plow crossbox, salt spreader, toolbox, cap/bed cover, ladder rack and more.
“During the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing your crew is a necessity. The ¾ Ton Pickup gives you additional flexibility, allowing you to break up your crew size when traveling to and from the worksite. The pickup can be configured according to your needs: bed size, cab size, and numerous equipment options. At Danella we know the rail industry, your pickup can be equipped to travel on track to get your crew to the worksite safely and effectively,” says Steve Bolte, Danella’s Vice President of Business Development for North America.
The ¾ Ton Pickup Truck gives you the versatility you need to transport manpower and equipment to your worksite. Choose from a standard cab, double cab or crew cab; 6.5’ bed or 8’bed; and a wide variety of equipment configurations.
With an available Light Duty Rail Gear package, you can drive the ¾ Ton Pickup Truck go on track to reach your worksite quickly and safely. A Railroad Light Package is also available to illuminate night jobs. Shunts are also available to work with in railroad signal systems and FRA Guidelines.
At Danella we know the rail industry, your pickup can be equipped to travel on track to get your crew to the worksite safely and effectively.
The ¾ Ton Pickup Truck includes a host of safety equipment including a back-up camera, back-up alarm, fire extinguisher and strobe light (four corner strobes are available).
A variety of additional options are available including 4-wheel drive, snowplow attachment, spray-in liner, side toolbox, crossbox toolbox, salt spreader, ladder rack, tow package, power inverter and more. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll configure the pickup for you.