We at Danella are delighted to welcome David Dolenti to the team as the Director of Contract Performance.
David recently retired from PECO after 34 years of Gas Operations and Contract Management experience. David started out his career as a PECO Gas Distribution Engineer in the Eastern Division and was promoted to Plant Engineer at the West Conshohocken Gas Plant. He then transferred to the PECO Project and Contract Management group as a Principal Contract manager managing multi-million dollar accounts for gas distribution, electric, and other utility services.
In getting to know David a little better we asked him a few questions:
- What three traits define you? Decisive, Loyal, and Trustworthy
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A Fireman
- What drew you into your field of work? I decided business expertise was not for me.
- Before your work at Danella what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had? I was a Plant Engineer for a liquid natural gas plant and a propane/air mixing plant. Each was very interesting and similar. Also, my time as a summer intern at the Limerick nuclear power plant was interesting.
- What are some words that describe Danella? Commitment to the right thing.
We are happy to have David join the Danella Family.
Since 1972, Danella has delivered industry-leading performance supporting our nation’s infrastructure across the gas, electric, communications, water, steam, transit, and railroad industries, as well as storm restoration services. In addition, we are a leader in the truck and construction equipment rental industry, serving primarily railroads, transit authorities, and utility companies.